Please let us know know if you’re interested in joining our team.
Tales2Go believes every student can achieve academic success through repeated exposure to sophisticated words, spoken fluently and in context. Most students lack such an exposure, which is the basis of vocabulary acquisition and retention. Word knowledge (i.e., vocabulary and fluency) is a key component of reading proficiency, which in turn is a critical driver of academic success. Tales2Go, known as a Netflix for children’s audio books, makes it easier and more cost-effective to add a listening component to reading instruction in both the classroom and at home. Tales2Go is used in a growing number of schools and districts across the U.S., including Los Angeles USD, Broward County Schools, Berkeley USD and Heartland AEA.
Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Bethesda, MD
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sale of educational software and educational products into private and public K-12 schools and districts with a focus on primary schools
- Drive new business development growth into a specified K-12 territory.
- Pursue and close sales opportunities in coordination with the inside sales manager.
- Achieve defined sales objectives, quotas and revenue targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with responsive account management.
- Independently research and/or call on 150+ leads per week.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Successful track record selling and/or working with educational software or educational products in K-12 school systems and school districts (2+ years experience).
- Knowledge of the educational software and educational product market (CCSS).
- Established relationships – both quantity and quality – with district level and innovative library media directors and specialists and technology coordinators.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving assigned quotas.
- Knowledge of state and federal funding sources for school purchases.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Team player and tech savvy.
- Must be a fast learner with strong presentation skills.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success.
- Strong industry and technical knowledge.
- Extensive regional travel required.
- BS/BA required (marketing, education (language arts/SPED), business, communications).
Compensation: Competitive base salary with aggressive commission structure.
Required experience: Education / Inside Sales: 2 years
Required experience: Education, Sales: 2 years